No Talkie Before Coffee - Yeti For Winter - Crafty Stamp Co.


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! We are almost there!! Friday here we come! But until then, no talkie, I haven't had my coffee yeti! I apparently had my coffee today... did you see my new colors and blog header? It is clean, simple and I love it! I also didn't realize when I rebranded myself as Southern' Colorin' the initials are SC! The state that will always feel

most like home to me. 

Okay okay now back to the card... that is why you are here! I had loads of fun with the Yeti for Winter Clear Stamp Set! I always do though. I love how cute and fluffy you can make them look.



I decided to go with the no talkie I haven't had my coffee yeti sentiment because it is kinda true for me.. but for me it could also be tea.. just let me wake up first. I don't get grouchy, just don't know if I will fully compute what you have said haha! 



I decided to use my hobby knife and cut their little hands, just at the line, so it will look as if they are actually hanging onto the coffee cups. I didn't want to just put the cups on top. 



I really enjoy the sentiments for this stamp set. I love that I can color in part of it as well to match the stamp set. If you don't want to color it in, it is still pretty. 



I decided to go with this layout because I love how the Coffee Splatter Stencil really flows between the letters. That particular bit is only as long as 3 of the letters I did, so that is why I stacked them this way. 

When I cut the letters out with my Silhouette, I actually left the paper and letters attached to my cutting mat. I stenciled the Coffee Splatter onto the letters, then removed everything. It really proved to be helpful in getting the look that I wanted. If you follow me on TikTok you can see a quick little clip of how I did this. I also have a full video on the Crafty Stamp Co. YouTube channel.



The last thing I added was some dew drops.

COPIC COLORS:

  • BG10, 15. 23
  • R20, 21, 22, 30
  • W0, 1, 2
  • E000, 00, 11, 21, 23, 25
  • BV000, 20
  • Y21

DISTRESS OXIDE INK COLORS: 

  • Ground Espresso
     

CUTTING & SCORING:

  • White Cardstock
    • 4 1/4 x 11
      • scored at 5 1/2 for the card base
    • 5 1/4 x 4
  • Letters 
    • cut out of 8 1/2 x 11
    • Franklin Gothic Heavy Font
 

DID YOU SEE!!

North Carolina Crafting Retreat has been split into 2 different retreats!! All Virtual or All In-Person! It is no longer hybrid.

 


JULY 24 - 27, 2025
seating is limited


 


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

REGISTER TODAY!

seating is limited

 

SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Crafty Stamp Co on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

 







Comments