Let's Hang Out Ya'll - Just Batsy - Crafty Stamp Co.


Hey all! Happy Monday!! I know Monday's are not normally something everyone is excited about, but I am. Why? Because I challenged myself to make a clean and simple card. Well, I should say for me.. clean and simple as it gets haha! Today I am featuring a card I created for a new card swap group I am in on Facebook featuring Just Batsy 4 x 6 Clear Stamp Set from Crafty Stamp Co.

I really enjoyed creating this card! I knew exactly what I was going to do the moment that I joined the swap. 


I had to use this adorable little bat! I just love these guys! He is perfect for a clean a simple card. 




I was inspired by the FREE Crafty Day Crafty Stamp Co just had on September 1st. I colored him with Copic Markers and put a bit of black Prismacolor Black to bring out the details on him. 



I also decided to use a bit of Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink with Ink Splats #1 6 x 6 Stencil. 

I thought the sentiment "Let's Hang Out Y'all" was perfect for my first card with the swap group. 


I finished off the card with some small black sequins to add a bit more.


COPIC COLORS:

E93
R00, 01
T0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 7

DISTRESS OXIDE INKS: 

Spiced Marmalade 
Seedless Preserves


JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


OCTOBER 19, 2024

NCC Retreats VIRTUAL Boo Camp 2024

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 9, 2024

LEARN MORE


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Crafty Stamp Co on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

 





Comments