Layered Shadows with lights - NEW RELEASE Kittyween - Crafty Stamp Co.


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am featuring a SNEAKY PEEKY of an ADORABLE NEW RELEASE stamp set called Kittyween from Crafty Stamp Co. I colored these little cuties this last Saturday during the Crafty Stamp Co. YouTube Live. We had a great time! 

 


With the lights on:



I should have thought about it a bit further before I actually colored the lights... but I had colored them orange for Halloween... but then realized I should have left one white for the moon.... but oh well... maybe the moon is turning into the Great Pumpkin? Hahaha



I LOVE these little cats! It was so fun coloring them with suggestions from everyone that joined us for the YouTube Live.  I even had the pleasure of seeing photos of one of our new friends, Sara's, kitties after the live. 



This photo you can see the "stars" a bit better. To get this great pattern of ink on the night sky background, I run my finger across the tip of the toothbrush bristles. I learned this for Kevin Nakagawa the owner of Stampscapes.  He is AMAZING! I started to do it this way because tapping a paint brush just isn't for me. I am not sure why but I have always found it to be very frustrating.  



The layers are from an svg that I created. They are just simple wavy lines. The only ones that actually connect are the bottom layer. The rest are just individual pieces that have layered with 3D foam between each layer. 



You can see that I cut apart the sentiment to work the way that I wanted it to.  I did want the whole sentiment but it would have covered certain parts of the card I didn't want covered. Cutting it to work was the only way.


The card itself is 4 x 5.5 - I had to cut part off because I didnt put the layers up far enough when putting it together. 


COPIC COLORS:

V04, 05, 06, 09, 15, 17
Y13, 17, 18, 19, 21, 26, 28
B95,99
C3, 6
N2, 3, 4, 5, 6
E09, 41, 42, 44,93
W0, 1, 3, 5
G85
YG01, 06, 09, 95, 97, 99
YR16, 07, 23
R01, 35, 56, 59

DISTRESS OXIDE INKS: 
Black Soot
Squeezed Lemonade 
Seedless Grapes
Chipped Sapphire 
Twisted Citron 


JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


OCTOBER 19, 2024

NCC Retreats VIRTUAL Boo Camp 2024

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 9, 2024

LEARN MORE


FREE CRAFTY DAY! 

September 1, 2024

Join us for a great day of crafting to celebrate the rebranding of our shop! 

REGISTER TODAY


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Crafty Stamp Co. on Facebook and Instagram
Instagram
Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

 

Comments