Join me for 2024 VIRTUAL Boo Camp!


Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today I am featuring a SNEAKY PEEKY of a project for the 2024 VIRTUAL Boo Camp. This project is showcasing the soon to be released (September 2024 and preorder starting this next week!) It's a Boo Thang Clear Stamp Sets from Crafty Stamp Co. formerly Copictopia Creative! That's right we are rebranding! 



I recently had someone say they didn't really like belly bands.. so I thought I would challenge myself to make something a bit fun and add a couple of my favorite elements to make an interactive card... slider and shaker! 




This whole element is a shaker, but it is loads of fun because you also just slide it off the gate fold. 



Of course, I had to mix up some fun Halloween colors for the sequin mix used with this card. 


I also had a great time creating my background with Distress Oxide inks! 




The mojo was flowing so fast this day! I was dancing around in my chair (or wigglin as my son would say) when the idea of haunted house tickets came to my head! 




I really do hope you will come and join us for this super fun camp! If you go to the website you will see all the fun projects we will be doing! 


COPIC COLORS:

BV0000, 000, 00, 01


JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


OCTOBER 19, 2024

NCC Retreats VIRTUAL Boo Camp 2024

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 9, 2024

LEARN MORE


AUGUST 12 - AUGUST 23, 2024 !

SAVE THE DATE!!


FREE CRAFTY DAY! 

September 1, 2024

Join us for a great day of crafting to celebrate the rebranding of our shop! 

REGISTER TODAY


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

Coming soon! It's a Boo Thang Clear Stamp Set - Crafty Stamp Co. 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

 

Comments