Invisible Shaker Cute n Creepy Caffeine - Crafty Stamp Co.


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! Today I am featuring a SNEAKY PEEKY of a very FUN NEW RELEASE Cute n' Creepy Caffeine Clear Stamp Set. I WANTED to make a very simple card with a little bit of a coffee splatter... yeah bout that...


It went from a normal A2 card... to a mini slimline to a full slimline. The Coffee Splatter Stencil is back in stock over at Crafty Stamp Co. I meant just a little bit... I stuck with that mostly, it's just a little bit all over. 


I used a slimline envelope for the invisible shaker bit. I can never find the other fancy ones in the size I want so I just create my own. 


I absolutely LOVE the sentiments in this stamp set! All of them are so much fun! 

The white paper I used Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Ink to get the color I was wanting. I could have used orange cardstock, but it would have looked very plain in my eyes. If you haven't been able to tell, I have a hard time doing plain. 


To finish it off I decided on a double bow. This polka dots ribbon is another thing I love! They have all sorts of colors on Amazon. 

COPIC COLORS:

Pumpkin cup: 
YR04, 02, 00, 000, 0000
E40, 41, 42
YG01, 03, 11

Skeleton cup: 
BV0000, 000, 00, 02, 04
YR0000, 000, 00, 02
C7, 5, 4, 3

DISTRESS OXIDE INKS: 
Ground Espresso 
Carved Pumpkin


JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


OCTOBER 19, 2024

NCC Retreats VIRTUAL Boo Camp 2024

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 9, 2024

LEARN MORE


FREE CRAFTY DAY! 

September 1, 2024

Join us for a great day of crafting to celebrate the rebranding of our shop! 

REGISTER TODAY


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025

SEATING IS LIMITED

RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Crafty Stamp Co. on Facebook and Instagram
Instagram
Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!