Yeti for Winter - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today I am featuring the NEW RELEASE Yeti for Winter Clear Stamp Set! I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! I ADORE these SUPER CUTE little fluff balls! Of course I had to

make it into a coffee/cocoa stamp set as well!


I love how this card turned out with the Nutcracker and Cocoa 6x6 Patter Paper. I used another sketch (number 6) from my book "Inspired By The Sketch" for the layout. 

You can also see from the background of the yeti, I used the NEW RELEASE Let it Snow 6x6 Stencil for some texturing on the paper. 

The font I used to create the sentiments for this set I love as well. I thought it would be fun to be able to color the sentiments as well as the images.



Meadow helped me to decide which ribbon to use from my stash and told me it had to be a double bow. The dew drops were the last things that I added to the card. 


PAPER SIZES (in inches):

  • Card base - 11 x 4.25 scored at 5.5 on the 11" side
  • Nutcracker & Hot Cocoa 6x6 Pattern Paper
    • 5 x 3.75
    • (2) 3 x 2.25
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb cardstock
    • 5.25 x 4
    • (2) 3.125 x 2.375
    • 3 x 2.25
    • scrap for sentiment

 

Please feel free to download this color palette for reference

 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, 30
Blues: BG11, 15, 23
Hair: RV00, R32, 43
Pompom: BV0000, 20
Doughnut: E21, 23, 25, 27, 31, 33, 35
Whip cream: W00, 0

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE

HAPPENING NOW!

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments