NEW RELEASE Meowy Kittymas - Ho Ho Ho - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am featuring the NEW RELEASE Meowy Kittymas Clear Stamp Set! These little kitties are so darn cute! I am just in love with them! I was actually playing around

with some extra bits I had from packaging up the kits for the Christmas in July event when making this card. 

 


The HO HO HO was a piece that we are using in the Christmas in July Stamp Camp later this month. I had a couple extra that I had cut and figured it would be super cute if I used the Meowy Kittymas sentiment with the ho ho ho... ya know like Santa "Ho ho ho MEERRY Christmas!" haha!! 

 


Of course I had to use the kitty in the sleigh! Granted I do have to say I like it much better in person. I don't understand or know how to fix my red's getting washed out with everything gone in my photos. I have tried almost everything! But this looks great in person haha!


The card is actually a faux shaker. I am really enjoying these as of late. Granted not as fun as an actual shaker, but fun to make and looks really cute! You also don't have to worry about it falling apart. 




PAPER SIZES:

  • Card base - 7 x 7 scored at 3.5 on the 7" side
  • Merry Latte striped pattern paper - 3 x 6
  • Ho Ho Ho - created on my silhouette design studio - 6.5 x 3
  • Bazzill Fireball Textured Paper - 6.75 x 3.25


Back by popular demand.. haha! Please feel free to save a copy of this color palette

COPIC COLORS:

Kitty: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Browns: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Greens: YG21, 23, 25

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE

HAPPENING NOW!

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments