Got Milk - Tractor Rides - Meadow n'er Heifers - Copictopia Creative


 

Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! Today I am featuring the NEW RELEASE Tractor Rides & Meadow n'er Heifers Clear Stamp Sets from Copictopia Creative! I wanted to make a slider card that would make the wheels move on the tractor and the little cart.

However, I decided to go easy with an invisible slider instead. 

 


What I was not expecting however was for the little tractor and cart to bump along, like on a dirt road, when pulling the "pull here" tab. That was an added bonus for sure!



 

I put the tractor and the little wagon on 3D foam, then put that on a strip of paper so they would all be connected. I wanted to be sure they moved together instead of one falling off which would be my luck haha! 

 

 

At first I wasn't going to do an invisible slider but then after making the got milk on my Silhouette, I just had to! I thought it would be so funny to have a tractor with a sheep pulling it with a couple cows... I have a very simple sense of humor at times haha! 

 


I used the Heifer Spots 6x6 Stencil on the white letters before I pulled them out of the paper with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Ink. 



The last thing I added was the dew drops on the card.

PAPER SIZES (in inches):

  • Card base - 7 x 7 (scored at 3.5 on one side)
  • Early Espresso Cardstock
    •  6 x 2.5
    • 8.5 x 11 to cut out letters "Got Milk" 5 times
  • Bazzill Salt textured cardstock
    • 6.5 x 3.25
  • Accent White 80lb cardstock
    • 5.75 x 2.25
    • scraps to cut out "Got Milk" 1 time
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb. cardstock
    • scraps for images

 

 


Feel free to download the color palette for your reference

 
COPIC COLORS:
Cows: E21, 23, 25, 50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Sheep: E11, 21, 00, 000, R20, 30, W0, 1, 2
Greens: YG21, 23, 25, G28
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Browns: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Tires: C4, 6, 8


 

JOIN ME FOR UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE

HAPPENING NOW!

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 





Comments