Christmas Angel Meadow - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! Today I am featuring the NEW RELEASE Christmas Angel Meadow Clear Stamp Set! I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! I actually made 3 other Angels but they were exclusive to the Christmas in July Stamp Camp this year. 


 

I was a little stuck on how I wanted to put this card together so I decided to open the good old sketch book! It's been a bit since I published it, but I still go back and refer to it when I am just stumped at what I want to do , or just have to many ideas going through my head. This is sketch number 27. I love this one because you can effortlessly have layers without a whole lot of work. 



I loved coloring this little angel. It worked out so perfect creating this card with the Christmas Snow Pattern Paper with this little angel and the music notes that come with her. 



One of the last things I did was popped a little snowflake behind her. I also put a few dew drops on the on the card to finish it off.

PAPER SIZES (in inches):

  • Card base - 11 x 4.25 scored at 5.5 on the 11" side
  • Christmas Snow Pattern Paper
    • 5.25 x 4
    • 4.25 x 3
    • 4 x 2.75
  • Bazzill Salt Textured Paper 
    • 5.375 x 4.125
    • 4.375 x 3.125
    • 4.125 x 2.875
    • Scallop 4.25 x 3
    • Oval 3.25 x 2.5
       

Feel free to click on this color palette and save it for reference

 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: B0000, 01, 05
Gold: Y21, 26, E84
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Wings: BV0000, 20
Gown: W00, 0, 1, Y21, 26

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


JULY 31 - AUGUST 3, 2025
SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY1

LEARN MORE

HAPPENING NOW!

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments