Meadow n'er Heifers - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am featuring Meadow n'er Heifers Clear Stamp Set created especially for the Barnraiser Coloring Competition from

Copictopia Creative! I really LOVE how this card came together, now... ! The reason I say "now" is because I did the background but did not like how it came out. So Meadow and I worked together to get it to look right. I should say I told her what I wanted and she did it haha! For some reason my brain just couldn't do it right. Gotta love brain fog! 

 


The cute little cow I actually cut his little head off so that I could put an action spring under it. I love interactive cards! I felt this little cow needed to shake his little head around. 

 

 

The trees I colored in full before using the tip of my marker to make the "leaves". I did the leaves by just pushing down a little bit on my nib using the YG25 marker. 

 

 

The little outfits on the girls I wanted to match the little cow. I thought, with my twisted sense of humor, it would be cute if you didn't know if the girls were hanging with the cow - or the cow was hanging with the girls with the sentiment of "hangin' with ma heifers" 


 

The last thing I did was glued on some dew drops. 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: B05, 01, 000
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27, 19, 50, 51, 53, 55
Hats: E40, 41, 43, 44
Yellow: Y00, 11, 13, 18
Pink: RV00, 10, R81, 83
Overalls: C2, 00, E21, 23, 25
Cow: C2, 00, E21, 23, 25
Trees: E41, 42, 43, 44, YG21, 23, 25, G24
Grass: YG21, 23, 25, G24, 28, 99
 
DISTRESS OXIDE COLORS: 
Bundled Sage, Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


July 31 - August 3, 2025 
Reserve your seat today! 

LEARN MORE


HAPPENING NOW! JUNE 5 - 30, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 




Comments