Barnraiser Coloring Competition - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Saturday!! Today I am featuring a fee stamp sets created especially for the Barnraiser Coloring Competition from Copictopia Creative!


I decided to use 3 of the stamp sets to make a cute little farm scene mini slimline card. 



This card was so much fun to make with all the little elements from the Meadow n'er Heifers, Tractor Rides, and Barnyard Chics digital stamp sets. They are so darn cute! I can't wait for the physical sets to come in from the manufacturers.  




I also used the Ma Heifers 6x6 digital pattern paper from the Copictopia Creative Barnraiser Coloring Competition.

I wanted the trees in the background,  I would probably love it more if my printer would actually print right. 



The barn actually has a chicken weather vein on it but I accidentally cut it off... Oops! So I just put the large chicken from Barnyard Chics digital stamp set up there haha! 

I didnt mask any of this, they are just cut out and have 3d foam behind it all. 

The last thing I did was glued on some dew drops. 

COPIC COLORS:

Y00, 11, 13, 18, 32, 38, 26
YG05, 13, 17, 67, 23, 25
E41, 42, 43, 44, 11, 21, 00, 000, 50, 51, 53, 55
T0, 1, 3
C4, 5, 6, 8
R17, 24, 30, 0000, 29, 27, 17, 05

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


July 31 - August 3, 2025 
Reserve your seat today! 

LEARN MORE


HAPPENING NOW! JUNE 5 - 30, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments