Ewe Take The Cake Birthday Card ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release




Hey all! Happy Friday! We are on day 5 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! You know you are having a fun time seeing all the new birthday products! Well, I have another for you, Ewe Take The Cake Clear Stamp Set. I adore this stamp set!


Some of you who attended the La-La Land Crafts La-La Palooza Virtual event last year would recognize this card from the class I taught. Having Covid-19 for the last few weeks and still recovering It was nice to have this card prepared. I will have to do another little card with these fellows because I just love them!



I had a friend ask me to color them for Copic Academy this coming Tuesday and after looking at their sweet little faces I think I will! I love how the daisy paper from Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack looks behind them. The paper makes the card look so bright and cheerful just like spring.


I also used the Large Clock Die from the December 2020 release. I love that clock it is so much fun and there is so much you can do with it. My daughter is 13 so that is why the 12 and the 1 are the only ones colored.



I really can't get enough of the new Balloon Die or the Happy Birthday Die I really love both of them for birthday cards. Maybe I will have to color the Balloon Die the next time I use it, that would be fun.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Sheep: R02, E21, 000, 0000, 41, 40, N0, 2
Cake: RV00, 02, Y23, 26, 04, YR04
Gift: Y23, 26, white gel pen
Bag: B02, 01, white and gold gel pens
Flag: RV00, 02
Hats: RV02, 00, B01, 02, Y26, 28, white gel pen


If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube





Comments