Sweet Blooming Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!! Nothing better to start your week with a sweet card featuring Blooming Marci from La-La Land Crafts. This week the theme has been Patterned Paper. I couldn't think of a better paper to use than my favorite Spring Has Sprung. I love all the blues and golds in this paper with all of the beautiful flowers. Besides if you are going to use Blooming Marci what better paper to use than one with gorgeous flowers on it.



I decided to keep Blooming Marci's clothes the same general colors as the paper but wanted a pop of color. I put the pop of color in with her jacket, shoes, and hair clip.



I also used the Rose Bouquet Die for some more flowers and to add a little something fun to coordinate with Blooming Marci's Dress. I cut out the die 4 times. I cut 2 white and 2 blue. I cut the leaves off the blue one and popped out all the little bits. I colored the leaves of the white one with YG23 and YG25. I also left all the bits in the white flower. I wanted the bits to show through the blue. I just used some liquid glue to put them both together and onto the card.



My card base is 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half. The next two pieces are SU Bermuda Blue cut at 5 1/4 x 4, and the Spring Has Sprung polka dots cut at 5 1/8 x 3 7/8. The other layers are the largest of the Scalloped Rectangles Die and the second largest of the Large Tags Die. I finished off the Large Tag Die with some gold ribbon I got from a friend.



I also added some more of the ribbon to the bottom of the card to tie it all together. To me just having ribbon hanging from the top of the tag looked a little bit odd.



The last thing I added was some holographic sequins.

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E12, 15, 31, 33, 35, R32
Hair: C3, 5, 6, 7, 9
Dress: B000, 00, 01, 02, YG23, 25, C0, 2
Shoes and Jacket: YG00, 01, 03
Hair Clip: C0, YG23, 25, B000, 01

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments