Year Of The Pig For The Fall Challenge Reminder - The Cat's Pajamas

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today it is Year Of The Pig, I love this stamp set. Plus, It's time to remind you of all the fun you are missing over at the Cat's Pajama's Challenge! I am still completely in love with the theme this month. The theme is Fall. I love all the colors of fall.

I saw the little pig with the balloon and couldn't resist making him a shirt for Halloween. Although,  I did put on a harvest candy corn than a normal one. I figured it would still be okay and work out the same.



 



I started out using the little leaves from the Year Of The Pig stamp set for little accents everywhere.

 



Then I started in on the wee little pig. He is just so darn cute. I also decided he needed to have a pumpkin balloon as well for his outfit.



Now you are starting to see his cute little shirt.



The last thing I did was add the sentiment that is also from the Year Of The Pig stamp set.



The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Pig: R00, 01, 02, YR61

  • Balloon and Shirt: C2, 4 ,6, YR12, 14, 07



 

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramTwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments