My Kinda Girl Copic Bonnie Time For Tea

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I had a good time coloring this little girl up this week. Copic Bonnie from Time For Tea is my kinda girl! There have been several digital stamps out there of girls with Copic markers. However, I feel that she so far I really like. I enjoyed coloring her and it was relaxing.

I am not sure who or what kind of card I would use her for, so I left her blank.. but I thought she was really cute.  I kind of figure I will use the card as a hello or thinking of you card for a friend that colors as well. I figure I could also use her for a birthday card for a friend that likes to color... maybe even my daughter, I think she would like it.



I did my best to give her some little cheeks, with a face that cute she really did need them. I did mess up her hair though sadly. If you look at the digital stamp on the Time For Tea website, you can see that she is supposed to have a headband and I thought it was hair, oops!



I also decided to put some cute polka dots on her shirt as I LOVE polka dots. Her shirt is also my favorite color, along with the marker. I colored it with BG11 my favorite out of all the colors.



The last thing I did was added some Nuvo glitter drops that were kind of the same color. I kind of liked that this card just came out clean, simple and cute just like Copic Bonnie.

The Copic markers I used are:


  • Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55

  • Shirt: BG10, 11, 13, 15

  • Pants and shoes: T2, 0

  • Other: White Gel Pen .08 and .05



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Time For Tea Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Time For Tea please feel free to share them with everyone on the Time For Tea Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments