Coffee Blanket Set ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! Have you joined the coffee lovers blog hop yet? It is so much fun! That is why I have made another coffee card for today. I wanted to do something easy and simple... it didn't work the way that I planned but it still came out very cute. At least I think that it did.



I used Rubbernecker Stamps Coffee Blanket Set for this card. I just love the little cat that comes with it. I also used a couple of other things that were a lot of fun as well, but I really love this little cat.



I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Small Pentagon Outline die cut for the background pieces. When I cut them out though I used several different colors and types of patterned paper. I did this so that I could take the outline parts and put them with different patterns to make them all mismatch and look cool and fun.



Now the sentiment is from the Coffee Set, that is the only thing I used from that set. I also used some of the little dew drops that I love so much. It was just a quick and simple card.

The Copic markers I used are:




  • The Cat: C0, 1, 2, 3

  • Scarf : BG10, 11, 13, E93

  • Cats cup: E23, 25, YG14, 16

  • Cup: Y26, 28, 04, 06, 08

  • Bialetti: C2, 3, 6, 8



I hope you enjoyed my post today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!





[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments