Get Well Soon - Rubbernecker Stamps

I know we all have those friends that are feeling under the weather for one reason or another. This little stamp set Get Well is so cute and so easy to color.  I really love how everything turned out. I am actually shocked, I got all the elements from the stamp set onto the card. I was not sure they were all going to fit, but I wanted it to look just like my imagination was seeing it.  For probably the first time, something has turned out exactly the way that I thought it would.

I used a lot of texture for this card as well. I have been finding that I like more and more texture, besides just layers lately. You can see by the dotted embossing folder I used, along with the paper crimper and the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Small Stitch Circle Die Cut set. I also used the Nested Rectangle Scallop Die Cut set as well. I think that is becoming one of my favorite die cut sets besides the circles and squares. Probably because it makes a rectangle bit of paper that you put on the card have new texture, fun and just gives it that extra cute push that I am looking for.

 



As you can see from the photo below I am still in love with all the layers and making sure they have dimension. I go through a lot of 3D foam dots! WOW! I think I should actually take stock in a company that makes them, as they say.. haha!



I used a little bit of old Martha Stewart ribbon that I have always kept stashed and been a complete hoarder about using it because I love it so much.  I also used the little dew drops to give it that extra special little touch as well. Have I told you lately how much I love those little dew drops? haha!



It is really easy for the Copic Markers that I used this time. I know I normally use a ton of markers but I really didn't this time.

  • E34, E33, E43, E47, E49

  • BG11 BG10


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


Comments