Space Puppy ~ Sasayaki Glitter ATG Challenge

There are so many different cute images to choose from for the Anything Goes challenge over at the Sasayaki Glitter blog. It really is hard to just pick out one to do. But when it is an anything goes challenge how can you resist not to play along?

This is my first challenge with Sasayaki Glitter. I could not resist using this sweet little Space Puppy for my first challenge card with the team. As I printed him out I could just see all the possibilities. So I knew already that I wanted to pop this little guy up with all kinds of different layers and make him 3D. I mean can you see how much fun that is with this cute little guy??



Don't worry I have a few photos so you can see all the layers that I used on this little guy. I really was not sure if I was going to be able to pull it off the way that I saw it but I LOVED it!!! I actually colored 5 different images of the Space Puppy all at once so I could keep track of what I was doing and where I was at as far as being ready to cut it all out.



The background stars and planets are one layer, then the base of the spaceship is a layer, The little spaceship ring is a layer and his paws are a layer. The main part of the puppy and the spaceship dome are actually connected to the base of the spaceship. Doing layers like this on cards is my absolute favorite thing to do! I love it even more if I can spot it right away that an image is a good fit to do these kinds of layers.



Copic Markers I used:

  • C1, 3, 5

  • Y04, 08, 06

  • B0000, 000, 01, 05, 02, 04

  • YR04, 07, 09

  • E23, 25, 21, 27, 29


I really hope you enjoyed the card! If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments