Dancing Reindeer ~ Sasayaki Glitter Release

I am sure you are all wondering how come I am showing you a new super cute stamp from Sasayaki Glitter?? Well, it is my excitement that I have been holding in and now get to tell everyone that I am one of the new Sasayaki Glitter Girls YAY! I will now get to show you new release stamps and inspiration in the upcoming challenges. This is going to be so much fun!

I am super excited that I get to be one of the team members that shows you this new super cute Dancing Reindeer. He is just to adorable for words, especially with the cute little crab dancing right along at his side.  I have seen some pretty cute dancing reindeer in my life, but this one I think beats all the others. I love how his eyes have that look of "oh yeah, I'm cool.... I am getting my groove on" It just cracks me up.



Sorry about some of the shadows on the photos. However, my light in my photo box died right when I went to take my photos of my card. Thank goodness I live in California where it is always sunny.

The shadows can be kind of neat because then you can really tell where I popped things up on the image to give it that extra little something fun. I popped up his nose, eye lids, inner tube, the front part of the sunglasses, and parts on the wee little crab.



Copic Markers I used:

  • All things Red: R17, 24, 27, 29, 56

  • Body: E23, 25, 27, 29

  • Antlers: E74,77, 79

  • Glasses: YR04, 07, 09

  • Shorts: YG93, 95, 97

  • Inner Tube: YR04, 07, 09, B02, 04, 05

  • Copic Opaque White

  • Wink of Stella for the sun glass lens

  • Sky: B01, 000, 0000

  • Sand: E11, 13, 23, 25, 40, 43, 42


If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

 

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Comments