Moose With Lights - Rubbernecker Tuesday

Moose with lights is a great stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps. I feel I kind of went crazy with this card though. I really got into the lights on the Moose with lights stamp and the Merry Christmas Lights sentiment. So I took it one step further with the different colored jems that I thought brought out more lights. I had a good time making this so I guess that is what really matters.



Moose with lights from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

I also took the moose with lights a bit further, with his hat. I wanted it to look puffy, however I didn't have anything to do that. I was searching for this stuff that I thought I had bought that would do it, but came across some old flocking that I had instead. I have to say that was a challenge because I didn't even know if my versamark pen even worked any longer. So I am very lucky that it did. I think I would have been sad had the moose with lights had a non-fluffy hat.

Moose with lights from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

 

I also decided that I wanted to put a frame around him. Although, that didn't work out because the frame wasn't big enough and I messed it up. So I said "Oh well, I can cut him out". Then it didn't look right... so I lost my mind and all sense and cut everything out that was white in the lights with a hobby knife. haha!! Granted it looks very nice and pretty cool.. but wow! what was I thinking?? little miss OCD haha! or CDO in my case.

 

Moose with lights from Rubbernecker Stamps created by Copictopia

 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!


Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!


Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


Save

Comments